1. Make a timeline for everything. It may seem silly, but plan exactly when you want to wake up, eat breakfast, deliver last minute gifts, pop champagne, etc. This will not only keep you on track, but also allow for more time to relax and fully enjoy your big day!
2. Create a playlist with songs that remind you of the fun times you’ve shared with your fiancé, friends, and family! Pumping the music while you get ready will only add to the excitement!
3. Kick off the celebrations early with a mimosa bar! These are the fun details that make for priceless memories and great pictures!
4. Eat something, even if you don’t feel like it. It’s easy to get wrapped up in the nerves, excitement, and craziness of the day. The last thing you want is to feel hungry or light headed during the ceremony!
5. Enjoy being pampered by your hair/makeup artists and your friends and family! Take the time to relax and enjoy the VIP treatment. Everyone around you is there to support you and make you feel fabulous, so indulge and enjoy!