5 Sunday Habits To Start Your Week Off Right
Are you looking to improve your productivity during the week? Increase your energy? Stay organized? Try developing these habits to eliminate the Sunday Scaries & make the most of your week!
1. Make a list of everything you'd like to get done during the week. Add smaller, more insignificant tasks to feel extra productive & efficient. Few things are more satisfying than checking things off your to-do list!
2. Meal prep. Meal prepping is a great way to eat healthy - but it's also a smart thing to do if you have a busy week ahead!
3. Plan something to look forward to. On Sunday, take a few minutes to plan something to look forward to later on in the week. This can be as simple as trying a new coffee shop or grabbing drinks after work with a friend. A tough week will feel like it goes by faster when you have something to be excited about!
4. Do something fun or relaxing. Sunday is your last day of the weekend so don't spend it dreading the week ahead. Make time to relax or do something fun!
5. Go to bed early. The best thing you can do for yourself is get some good sleep! Monday will be a lot more bearable if you're refreshed & energized.