Hope everyone had an amazing Fourth of July! With summer wedding season in full swing, we've dedicated today to show off some wonderful ways to add some red, white, and blue to your wedding day. As sparks fly between the newly weds, why not add some Independence Day sparklers to send them off on their new lives together! Look below to get some inspiration for your big day!
With Father's Day last Sunday, we have been reminiscing on past father/daughter moments! Every moment from the ceremony to the reception tug on our heart strings, but one of the most tear wrecking times is the relationship between the father and the bride.
A father is the first man that a girl will love and one day he will be the one to give her away to another... how special is that? Father's Day is not enough to give back for the rest of the 364 days out of the year, but there are many little things to do on your wedding day that will make him feel extra special. Check out some simple ways to let him know how much he means to you below:
1. Make a timeline for everything. It may seem silly, but plan exactly when you want to wake up, eat breakfast, deliver last minute gifts, pop champagne, etc. This will not only keep you on track, but also allow for more time to relax and fully enjoy your big day!
2. Create a playlist with songs that remind you of the fun times you’ve shared with your fiancé, friends, and family! Pumping the music while you get ready will only add to the excitement!
3. Kick off the celebrations early with a mimosa bar! These are the fun details that make for priceless memories and great pictures!
4. Eat something, even if you don’t feel like it. It’s easy to get wrapped up in the nerves, excitement, and craziness of the day. The last thing you want is to feel hungry or light headed during the ceremony!
5. Enjoy being pampered by your hair/makeup artists and your friends and family! Take the time to relax and enjoy the VIP treatment. Everyone around you is there to support you and make you feel fabulous, so indulge and enjoy!